What is Chiropractic?
- Chiropractic supports the concept that maintenance of proper function of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems can provide for better health.
- Chiropractic is a form of health care that is drugless, non-invasive, and actively promotes health.
- Chiropractic care is holistic, meaning that the entire body and a person’s lifestyle are examined and treated. When a chiropractor works with a patient, the cause of the patient’s physical problem is addressed and lifestyle factors that may affect the problem (such as diet, posture, exercise, and others) are modified to speed recovery and prevent recurrence.
- Chiropractic care uses natural health methods such as exercise, nutrition and diet, and lifestyle modification to promote wellness.
At Anderson Chiropractic, we offer many styles of techniques to get the best results for our patients.
- Activator – A hand held adjusting instrument that works on speed and specificity (for spine extremities and TMJ). http://www.activator.com
- Diversified – Hands on adjusting.
- Flexion Distraction – Moving tables to traction the spine so adjustments can be made with less force. Also used for lumbar disc bulges, herniations, and sciatica.
If you prefer a certain technique, please let us know so we can accommodate your request.